As announced earlier on this blog, the Working Group on International Property Law will hold a webinar on the suitability and feasibility of a European Regulation on International Property Law via Zoom on Tuesday, 20 October 2020 at 12:30 CEST.
The current members of the Working Group will shortly discuss the various facets of the topic. A discussion will follow, open to participants.
The programme of the webinar is as follwos:
- Teun Struycken (Amsterdam/Utrecht): The Significance of International Property Law (case study)
- Teemu Juutilainen (Turku): The Impact of Free Movement of Goods and Services on International Property Law
- Gilles Cuniberti (Luxembourg): The Impact of the Acquis Communautaire on International Property Law
- Janeen M Carruthers (Glasgow): Global Measures for the Unification of Private International Rules pertaining to Property
- Eva-Maria Kieninger (Würzburg): The Way Ahead: Topics and Goals of the Working Group
Use this link to attend the webinar (meeting ID: 722 581 7358; password is 493028).