The members of the proposed EAPIL Working Group on International Property Law will host a webinar 20 October 2020, from 12:30 to 2 pm.
The webinar will illustrate the goals and agenda of the Working Group and provide EAPIL members with the possibility to join the discussion on a future European Regulation on International Property Law.
The webinar’s programme is as follows:
- Prof. Dr. Teun Struycken (Amsterdam/Utrecht): The Significance of International Property Law (case study)
- Ass. Prof. Dr. Teemu Juutilainen (Turku): The Impact of Free Movement of Goods and Services on International Property Law
- Prof. Dr. Gilles Cuniberti (Luxembourg): The Impact of the Acquis Communautaire on International Property Law
- Prof. Dr. Janeen M Carruthers (Glasgow): Global Measures for the Unification of Private International Rules pertaining to Property
- Prof. Dr. Eva-Maria Kieninger (Würzburg): The Way Ahead: Topics and Goals of the Working Group
The practical details for attending the webinar will be communicated soon on this blog.