The Permanent Bureau of the Hague Conference on Private International Law is seeking at least three interns to work on the following Conventions and projects during the first half of 2022:
- the 2000 Protection of Adults Convention and the 2007 Child Support Convention and Protocol
- the 1993 Intercountry Adoption Convention , and the Parentage / Surrogacy Project
- the 1980 Child Abduction Convention, the 1996 Child Protection Convention, the Family Agreements Involving Children Project
- the 1961 Form of Wills Convention and the 1970 Divorce Convention
- the 1961 Apostille Convention
- the Tourists and Visitors (Online Dispute Resolution) Project
- the 1985 Trusts Convention, the 2006 Securities Convention and the Digital Economy (inc. DLT) Project
- the 2005 Choice of Court Convention, the 2019 Judgments Convention, the Jurisdiction Project, the 2015 Choice of Law Principles, the 1965 Service Convention, the 1970 Evidence Convention and the 1980 Access to Justice Convention.
Applications will be accepted until 18:00 hours (CEST) on 24 September 2021.
See here for more details.